www.kristin-walker.com
books bio contact appearances
reviews & news links blog www.kristin-walker.com
 

Winter...

The deep doldrums of winter are here. After spending ten years in the Chicago area, I find little about winter I like. I am trying to throw myself into the adult historical fiction I'm working on. It's based on a true story, but of course, I am clinging madly to the "fiction" delineation.  It deals with the murder of Irish Catholic immigrant laborers on the Philadelphia and Columbia railroad in 1832. I've been researching it for years. I think I like research way too much. It's a great procrastination tool.

To drive away the winter, every day I sit down, light my spring bouquet scented candle, and play this on the computer while I work and dream of spring. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home